Many of the earliest pioneers loved the pleasant climate and the fertile soils in the city of Duarte. Groups of settlers helped the city grow into a thriving agricultural community. The first health care facilities built in the city evolved into world-renowned medical institutions.
The City of Duarte is located on the historic U.S. Route 66. The city’s oldest building is now home to the famous Old Spaghetti Factory Restaurant. Duarte is known to have great schools and businesses, a safe environment with a low crime rate, and happy people. The city population was an estimated 21,321 people as of the 2010 US Bureau of Census.
Duarte city council provides exemplary public services to its residents and sets goals to preserve the rich history. The city government also continues to establish peace and order in the community.
These legal aid and pro bono clinics offer legal services to indigent people and small businesses in the nearby areas:
- Disability Rights Legal Center
- Asian Pacific American Legal Center of Southern California
- California Rural Legal Assistance
- Central American Resource Center, Los Angeles
- ACLU of Southern California
- El Rescate Legal Services
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Barristers AIDS Legal Services Project
- Coalition for Economic Survival
- Harriett Buhai Center for Family Law
- Bet Tzedek Legal Services
- Police Watch – Police Misconduct Lawyer Referral Service
- The Alliance for Children’s Rights
- Immigration Legal Assistance Project
- Center for Health Care Rights
- Los Angeles Family Law Center
- Inner City Law Center
- Pepperdine University School of Law Legal Aid Clinic
- Community Legal Services
Most of these pro bono clinics can help clients in different practice areas such as Civil Rights, Consumer, Criminal and Divorce and Family, Health Care, Immigration, Bankruptcy, Domestic Violence, Arbitration & Mediation, and Personal Injury. If you do not qualify for these services, you can find the best Duarte lawyers through attorney-client matching websites.
LegalMatch ranks 1st among attorney-client matching services in the United States. It is quick, easy and confidential. After presenting your case through an online case intake form, you will be matched with lawyers with expertise in your legal area of concern. You will then receive the replies of attorneys interested in handling your case, including reviews and their fee structure.
LegalMatch lawyers can handle your case with professional knowledge and compassion. It is crucial to be able to evaluate an attorney’s expertise and experience, the types of cases they have handled, and the results obtained before making the decision of hiring a legal expert. LegalMatch provides all of this info.
LegalMatch also provides thousands of articles in different legal categories in their online Law Library. It provides its users with a comprehensive guide in all their legal research. LegalMatch has helped and provided valuable service to millions of people needing legal help.