The LegalMatch online legal matching system works by maintaining a dynamic balance between our Member Attorneys' expertise and availability, and the number of consumer cases presented on our site. In other words, we target our marketing strategy to the types of cases you want.
Our ongoing commitment to comprehensive online advertising and client acquisition marketing continues to expand consumer awareness about LegalMatch. Consumers and businesses nationwide are realizing the advantages of using LegalMatch's free services to find the right lawyer quickly, easily and confidentially. Our leading-edge technology enables our attorneys to confidentially move forward with every step in building their practices.
Our Member Attorneys have found out that the best way to develop and focus their practice is to tap into a client acquisition channel that is continually being replenished. LegalMatch has the cases today, and will have them tomorrow.
Our strategic presence on the Internet — from social media, blogs, forums, and traditional search to widespread content aggregation, affiliate partner relationships, and targeted content networks — is underscored by strong brand recognition in the public market place and cemented by our growing reputation in the legal community. As the innovators of online legal matching we are continually developing our expertise in client acquisition.
The following steps outline the consumer acquisition and Member Attorney selection process:
1. Consumers Present their Case at LegalMatch
- Through extensive client acquisition and market outreach efforts, our LegalMatch Web site assists thousands of visitors every day seeking attorneys for their legal issues.
- Consumers present their case via a thorough category specific interview process to secure all the relevant information normally acquired during an initial consultation.
2. Member Attorneys Review Case Details
- Instant email notifications are sent to Member Attorneys in the legal practice areas and location consumers have selected.
- LegalMatch attorney membership is tailored for each attorney's specific geographic area and area(s) of expertise. Some coverage is defined by jurisdiction. Member Attorneys review the consumer cases that match their interest and availability and select appropriate cases for a response.
3. Attorneys Respond to Cases that are of Interest
- Member Attorneys respond to cases through our system. The consumer is immediately notified by email and/or phone/text message that a response has been made. Consumers may elect, when presenting their case, to have Member Attorneys call them as soon as the Member Attorney submits a response to their case.
- When an attorney responds, consumers see a detailed Member Attorney profile that describes important information about the Member, their practice and their firm. Potential clients have the opportunity to review various Member Attorneys' backgrounds, expertise and accomplishments before they speak with them.
4. An Attorney/Client Match Is Made (offsite)
- Consumers review Member Attorney Response Messages, talk with Member Attorneys over the phone and sometimes may come in for an office interview or initial consultation.
- Together, Member Attorneys and consumers agree on the appropriate working relationship. LegalMatch is not involved with establishing Member Attorney fee structures or other aspects of the relationship. LegalMatch encourages Member Attorneys to set their fee structures at their appropriate professional level.
- Member Attorneys may respond to as many or as few cases as they wish.