Legal Matching is Better Than Attorney Referral Services
The Truth About Attorney Referral Services
In the past, if you wanted to find an attorney, most people used an attorney referral service operated by the local city or county bar association. You called them up, told them about your legal matter, and they gave you the name of an attorney to speak with.
But did you know that the attorney given to you by the lawyer referral service was really just the next attorney in line to get a case? Referral services keep a large database of member attorneys, and simply give out the next lawyer name on a rotating basis without considering your specific legal needs.
LegalMatch realized there was a better way to find an attorney; one that allowed people to make informed decisions when choosing the right attorney for their case. When LegalMatch began in 2001, its purpose was to revolutionize how people found a lawyer, by streamlining the method long monopolized by inefficient attorney referral services.
Some of the benefits of LegalMatch over lawyer referral services include:
- LegalMatch provides detailed information about all prospective attorneys. When you call a lawyer referral program, all you get is a name and phone number. With LegalMatch, you'll know the attorney's educational history (both law school and undergraduate education), specific legal experiences, what cases they're handled, how much they charge in legal fees, and ratings from other clients the attorney previously represented.
- LegalMatch gives you a second opinion… and a third… and a fourth, etc. Attorney referral services only give you one attorney with one point of view. LegalMatch gives you perspectives and price quotes from several different attorneys.
- Save time with LegalMatch by only stating your legal matter once. If you shop around using multiple attorney referral service attorneys, you may find yourself repeating the facts over and over again.
- LegalMatch keeps you in the driver's seat; you decide which attorney (if any) you'd like to speak with. Your local attorney lawyer referral service is only giving you one attorney to choose from.
- Your personal information will remain completely confidential throughout the LegalMatch process. From your work or home, LegalMatch allows you to anonymously post your legal matter for all prospective attorneys - without seeing your name or contact information. Lawyer referral services will require you to disclose your name and telephone number, and the attorney they refer you to will automatically know your contact information, regardless of whether you hire them.
- LegalMatch backs up all their attorneys with a $1,000-$5,000 Satisfaction Guarantee. With an attorney referral service, there are no guarantees.
There is no question: compared to lawyer referral services, LegalMatch is the best way to find a lawyer.
More Info about Attorney Referral Services in your State:
Why use an Attorney Referral Service - Attorney Referral Services in California - Attorney Referral Services in Colorado - Attorney Referral Services in Delaware - Attorney Referral Services in Florida - Attorney Referral Services in Georgia - Attorney Referral Services in Idaho - Attorney Referral Services in Illinois - Attorney Referral Services in indiana - Attorney Referral Services in Kansas - Attorney Referral Services in Michigan - Attorney Referral Services in Missouri - Attorney Referral Services in Montana - Attorney Referral Services in Nebraska - Attorney Referral Services in New Jersey - Attorney Referral Services in New York - Attorney Referral Services in Ohio - Attorney Referral Services in Oklahoma - Attorney Referral Services in Pennsylvania - Attorney Referral Services in Rhode Island - Attorney Referral Services in Texas - Attorney Referral Services in Vermont - Attorney Referral Services in Washington - Attorney Referral Services in West Virginia - California Bar Association Attorney Search - Finding an Attorney in Iowa - Finding an Attorney in Louisiana - Finding an Attorney in South Dakota - Finding an Attorney in Utah - Finding an Attorney Referral in California - Georgia Attorney Referral Services - Local Attorney Referral Services - Maryland Attorney Referral Services - Attorney in New York State - Attorney Referral in Florida - Attorney Referral in Illinois - Attorney Referral in Michigan - Attorney Referral in Ohio - Attorney Referral in Pennsylvania - Attorney Referral in Texas - New York City Attorney Referrals - State Bar Of Arizona Attorney Referral Service - Washington Attorney Referral Services -