Class Action Lawsuit List
The Different Types of Class Action Lawsuits
Defective Products (Class Action)
- What are Defective Products?
- Common Defective Products That May Result in Personal Injury
- Auto Defects / Recalls
- Trasylol And Heart Valve Replacement
- Consumer Products
- Food Contamination
- Medical Devices
- Sulzer Hip Implant
- Tobacco / Smoking Cigarette Lawsuits
Toxic Exposure (Class Action)
- What is Toxic Exposure?
- Common Toxic Exposure Settlements
- Environmental Pollutants
Unsafe Drugs (Class Action)
- What are Unsafe Drugs?
- Prescription Drugs Warnings
- Over The Counter Drugs
- Examples of Drugs that May Be Considered Unsafe
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 02-25-2011 09:57 AM PST
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page