Defective Products Class Action Lawyers
Locate a Local Personal Injury Lawyer
Defective Products Class Action
Over the past several years, many class action lawsuits have been brought against major auto manufacturers for injuries caused by the rollovers of fifteen-passenger vans. Many of these lawsuits allege that the vans were defective because they roll over too easily.
What to Do if You or a Loved One Have Been Injured in an Automobile Accident
- Notify the responsible parties and contract the insurance companies to determine the amount of coverage
- Gather your evidence, including:
- Police reports
- Traffic tickets
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Names and contact information of witnesses
- Medical records and bills
- Photographs of your injuries
- Documentation of work missed and wages lost
- Be sure and recuperate from your injuries
- Negotiate with the insurance company, and send them a demand letter if necessary
- Contact an attorney to see if you have a case based on a defective product
How Can a Lawyer Help?
If you have been injured due to a fifteen-passenger van rollover you should consider contacting a personal injury attorney. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you recover monetary damages for the injuries you have suffered and guide you through the complicated legal process.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 05-04-2015 11:46 AM PDT
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page