Defective Products Class Action Lawyers
Over the past several years, many class action lawsuits have been brought against major auto manufacturers for injuries caused by the rollovers of fifteen-passenger vans. Many of these lawsuits allege that the vans were defective because they roll over too easily.
What to Do if You or a Loved One Have Been Injured in an Automobile Accident
- Notify the responsible parties and contract the insurance companies to determine the amount of coverage
- Gather your evidence, including:
- Police reports
- Traffic tickets
- Photographs of the accident scene
- Names and contact information of witnesses
- Medical records and bills
- Photographs of your injuries
- Documentation of work missed and wages lost
- Be sure and recuperate from your injuries
- Negotiate with the insurance company, and send them a demand letter if necessary
- Contact an attorney to see if you have a case based on a defective product
How Can a Lawyer Help?
If you have been injured due to a fifteen-passenger van rollover you should consider contacting a personal injury attorney. An experienced personal injury attorney can help you recover monetary damages for the injuries you have suffered and guide you through the complicated legal process.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 10-18-2012 02:07 PM PDT