Owner Move In Evictions In San Francisco

Locate a Local Real Estate Lawyer

Find Lawyers in Other Categories
Most Common Real Estate Issues

Requirements of an Owner Move in Eviction in San Francisco

Some of the major requirements that an owner must follow when attempting an owner move in eviction in San Francisco are listed below, with a brief description of each requirement.  A lawyer should be consulted to determine the exact requirements of the owner move in statute and to determine all applicable rules that must be followed: 

The San Francisco Rent Board may be able to provide the specific statutes regarding owner move in evictions as well as other valuable information.

Do I Need a Real Estate Lawyer for an Owner Move in Eviction?

Landlord tenant law is very complex, varies by city, and is constantly undergoing changes.  A real estate lawyer will be able to advise you of the exact rules your cities has regarding owner move in evictions and can protect your rights, whether you are an owner trying to utilize the owner move in eviction statute or a tenant fighting an owner move in eviction.

Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 11-14-2014 03:29 PM PST

Find the Right Lawyer Now

Link to this page

Law Library Disclaimer

LegalMatch Service Mark