EB-3 Lawyers

Locate a Local Immigration Lawyer

Find Lawyers in Other Categories
Most Common Immigration Law Issues:

What is EB-3 Classification?

An alien may qualify for EB-3 Classification if:

An EB-3 Classification differs from EB-1 and EB-2 Classifications in that it is less stringent. However, as such, there is a long backlog for visas in this category.

What are the Requirements?

The requirements vary depending on the type of worker the alien is:

How Do I Apply for EB-3 Classification?

The prospective employer files a petition for the alien worker. The employer must fill out and file USCIS Form I-140 and bring it to the USCIS Regional Service Center in the area where the alien will work. The employer should include labor certification and the permanent, full-time job offer.

Do I Need an Experienced Immigration Law Attorney?

A lawyer would be able to determine whether or not you are eligible for EB-3 Classification. A lawyer would also be able to discuss other options with you, some which may be more favorable than EB-3.

Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 07-30-2013 02:37 PM PDT

Find the Right Lawyer Now

Link to this page

Law Library Disclaimer

LegalMatch Service Mark