Copyright Holder Rights

Locate a Local Intellectual Property Lawyer

Find Lawyers in Other Categories
Most Common Intellectual Property Law Issues:

The U.S. Copyright Act

A number of specific rights are granted by the Copyright Act. These rights can be limited and there are exceptions that apply. These rights are conferred as soon as one has a copyright.

Other Rights of the Copyright Holder

Do I Need a Lawyer?

While some of your copyright rights are easier to exercise (such as reproduction and distribution), exercising other rights can be much more complicated. If you would like to license your copyrighted work, register your copyright, or believe someone has infringed your copyright, an experienced intellectual property lawyer can help you get the results you are looking for.

Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 06-11-2014 03:25 PM PDT

Find the Right Lawyer Now

Link to this page

Law Library Disclaimer

LegalMatch Service Mark