Discrimination and Harassment Laws
Locate a Local Employment Lawyer
Discrimination and Harassment Areas of Law
Discrimination and harassment in the workplace can occur in many ways. Below is a fairly broad overview of many areas of the law that may help someone with a discrimination or harassment question determine whether they need further legal advice.
- Examples of Age Discrimination in the Workplace
- Proving Age Discrimination
- Exceptions to Age Discrimination
- How to Make an Age Discrimination Claim
- Damages for Age Discrimination
- What Is Considered a Disability?
- The Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
- Reasonable Accomodations Under The Americans With Disabilities Act
- Adult Child Disabilities and Social Security
- Victims of Employment Discrimination
- Establishing an Employment Discrimination Case
- Remedies for Employment Discrimination
- Federal Employment Discrimination Cases
- Employment Discrimination Retaliation
- Are Gays and Lesbians Afforded Civil Rights Protections against Discrimination?
- Same Sex Harassment in Employment
- Same Sex and Gender Identity Discrimination
- Who is Protected from Gender and Sex Discrimination?
- Equal Pay for Equal Work Act
- Pregnancy Discrimination Act
- When is Harassment Prohibited Under Gender and Sex Discrimination Laws?
- Proving Libel or Slander
- Employment Situations Where Defamation Claims Arise
- What Can an Employer do to Prevent a Libel or Slander Lawsuit
- Employer's Intent Must Be Proved for a Race or Nationality Discrimination Claim
- Examples of When Race or Nationality Discrimination Can Occur in the Workplace
- Conduct that is Considered Sexual Harassment
- Are There Different Types of Sexual Harassment?
- Employer Liability for Sexual Harassment
- False Sexual Harassment Claims
- Rights of Those Accused of Sexual Harassment
Seeking Legal Help
If you believe that you have been subject to discrimination or harassment, you should consider consulting with an experienced lawyer. A lawyer will help you understand your rights. If you have been harmed through harassment or discrimination, your lawyer will help you recover damages for your losses.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 08-17-2017 09:39 PM PDT
Link to this page