Health Spa Contract Lawyers
Locate a Local Business Lawyer
What Should I Watch For In a Health Spa Contract?
As with any commercial contract, a health spa contract should be considered very carefully. Most spas and their representatives may ask you to sign right away and offer incentives based on time to provide incentives and pressure, but always be sure to take a few days to shop around and make the best decision. Read any offered contract very carefully and look for these things:
- all of the incentives and promises of the salesperson are in the contract
- early termination or reconsideration fees
- cancellation and refunds
- temporary membership or length of membership
- open hours
- guest passes or members allowed per card
- trial periods
- renewal fees
- renewal procedures and disclosures
- instructor qualifications
- liabilities of injuries at spa
Is There Any Way I Can Check On a Health Spa's Record?
Yes, a local consumer protection agency or the Better Business Bureau will have information regarding any company's past history with regards to complaints.
Do I Need an Attorney?
It is highly advised that you seek the help of an experienced attorney if you feel you have been treated unfairly or something is wrong with your contract. Likewise, if you have been injured at a health club, you should speak with a injury accident lawyer immediately.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 12-20-2012 04:18 PM PST
Link to this page