United States constitutional law is the body of law that regulates the federal, state, and local governments of the United States. Constitutional law is most often associated with fundamental rights such as equal protection, the right to bear arms, freedom of religion, and the right to free speech.
Overview of Constitutional Laws
Freedom of Speech and Press
Libel and Slander
- What Is Libel?
- What Is Slander?
- What's the Difference Between Libel and Slander?
- Employment Situations Where Defamation Claims Arise
- What Can I Do If an Employee Defames My Business?
Right to Bear Arms
- What Is the "Right to Bear Arms?"
- Gun Advocates for the Right to Bear Arms
- Federal Regulations for Firearm Dealers
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 02-26-2014 03:41 PM PST
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page