Dangerous Property or Buildings

Locate a Local Personal Injury Lawyer

Find Lawyers in Other Categories
Most Common Personal Injury Law Issues:

What to Do If You Are Injured on a Dangerous Property or Building

Slip and fall or premises liability matters refer to a situation when an individual is injured on property that is owned or maintained by someone else, and the owner or possessor of the property is held liable for such injuries. If you have been injured in a similar situation, such as a balcony collapse, then you will want to seek compensation for your injuries.

When Is a Property Owner Responsible for a Dangerous Condition?

If any of the following occur, the property owner may be responsible to the party injured on their property or building:

Is the Owner Being Reasonable in Keeping Their Property Safe?

The determination of reasonableness concentrates on whether the property owner makes regular and thorough efforts to keep the property clean and safe. Evidence that the property owner is not keeping the property safe include:

Limitations on Recovery for Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries

Do You Need an Attorney?

If you or a loved one have been injured while at someone else's property or building, you should speak to a personal injury attorney immediately to learn more about preserving your rights and remedies. If you are a person being sued for injuries occurring on your property or building, you should also seek immediate legal assistance.

Vea esta página en español: Propiedades o Edificios Peligrosos o visita Abogados-Leyes.com para más información legal.

Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 06-08-2017 12:55 PM PDT

Find the Right Lawyer Now

Link to this page

Law Library Disclaimer

LegalMatch Service Mark