Get the power of a national company to assist you with disputes!
LegalMatch will stand behind you and your choice of using LegalMatch lawyers. We sincerely hope and believe that you will never have any problems with our members. However, if a dispute does arise between you and the lawyer you engaged through LegalMatch, our customer service experts will act quickly to help resolve any misunderstandings. If that fails, we will refer you to voluntary arbitration. If you and your lawyer choose to go through arbitration and you get a judgment in your favor, LegalMatch will pay up to $1000 for cases posted using our standard free service if your lawyer fails to remit the judgment amount.
To take advantage of our Satisfaction Guarantee, you must:
- Register and hire a lawyer through LegalMatch.
- Notify us immediately upon retaining a lawyer, providing the name of the lawyer you retained.
- Notify us immediately in case of a serious dispute with your lawyer and opt to try to resolve it through our channels first, before going to the courts or bar associations.
- Agree to voluntary arbitration, along with your lawyer, if our customer service experts cannot help resolve the problem.
- Obtain an arbitration judgment in your favor and make a good faith effort to collect