We guarantee that by the end of your Membership Term, your revenues will exceed your paid Membership Fee. Revenues are defined as all amounts earned and expected to be earned, whether collected or not, from clients you engaged through LegalMatch services during your membership.
If you do not exceed your paid membership fees as described above and you have met all of the following conditions, LegalMatch will extend your membership, without charge, for up to fifty percent of the original Membership Term, or until you have exceeded your Membership Fee with revenues as described above, which ever occurs first.
To qualify for the LegalMatch Guarantee you must:
- Comply with all steps required to become a LegalMatch Verified Attorney within 30 days of the date of activation and remain a LegalMatch Verified Attorney for the full Membership Term;
- Use the service continuously, logging into your Attorney Homepage at least four days per month, every month, to review cases, and select as many appropriate and desired clients as possible. And for the duration of the Membership Term of the agreement, be sure to send Response Messages offering your services to potential new clients;
- Timely pay all LegalMatch fees as agreed;
- Notify us within 10 days of being engaged by any clients through our system by sending the case ID# to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Request a membership extension under the terms of this guarantee, in writing within 14 days of the termination of the Membership Term.
Failure to meet any of the above terms will forever void your LegalMatch Guarantee.