Locate a Local Products & Services Lawyer
Legal Issues Concerning Automobiles
With how commonplace cars are in day-to-day life, it's easy to remember that they are heavy, potentially dangerous equipment, made up of many parts and potentially wrought with danger.
Below is a general breakdown of common automobile legal claims.
Automobile Insurance Claims
- What Does My Automobile Insurance Cover?
- What Types of Policy Terms Can Effect Auto Insurance Coverage?
- Medical Insurance
- What Are The Differences Between "No-Fault" and "At-Fault" States?
- What if I'm Injured by an Uninsured or Underinsured Driver?
- When Can My Automobile Insurance Company Deny My Claim?
- Automotive Product Liability
- Rollover Roof Crushing Accidents
- Suing for a Car Defect
- Defective Airbag Systems
- Door Latch Failure
- Seatback Failures
- Automotive Mechanic Liability
- Fuel Fed Car Fires
- SUV Rollover
- Car Brake Defects
- Vehicle Structural Defects
- Rental Car Liability
- Parking Lot and Garage Damages
- How Do I Know if My Car is a Lemon?
- I Think My Car is a Lemon. What Should I Do?
- Does My State Only Cover New Cars under Lemon Laws?
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 09-17-2014 10:01 AM PDT
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page