In order to receive significant benefits beyond those of Standard Membership, we strongly encourage you to take a few extra steps to attain LegalMatch Verified Attorney status. The purpose of Verification is to further assert your commitment to LegalMatch clients. We give you a Priority Listing and position you as an attorney we believe clients can trust.
Verification costs nothing and requires only a few short steps beyond our standard application procedures. In addition to the service included in Standard Membership, a Verified Membership includes the following benefits:
- Clients will see a prominent Verified logo attached to your Profile and your response messages.
- Clients presenting cases will ONLY receive our Satisfaction Guarantee when they hire a Verified Attorney.[http://www.legalmatch.com/guarantee/satisfaction_guarantee.html]
- Once you Verify your membership, you will get an active Priority Listing. An active Priority Listing (date of Verification) means that your Responses to clients will be presented ABOVE those Responses from Standard Members and members who were Verified after you. (*Note that placement priority is given to Verified Members based on tenure.)
- The Verified seal may be used on your Web site and in collateral material subject to LegalMatch guidelines. Usage instructions can be obtained by sending an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Get Verified:
Send us contact information for three professional references, or have three individuals send an email to email@example.com commenting on your integrity and legal competence in your field of practice. These individuals could be former or present clients, colleagues, judges, or anyone else who can vouch for you professionally. The references must be checked within 30 days of account activation to obtain Verified status.
Improve and finalize your Profile. You built your Profile with a LegalMatch Account Manager while completing your application as a LegalMatch Member Attorney. To be Verified, your profile must also be approved by our Attorney Marketing Management team. If your Profile is incomplete, we cannot grant you Verified status, but we will gladly assist you to improve it. Profile approval may require a brief phone conversation with an Attorney Marketing Manager. Note: You must maintain a complete, up-to-date profile.
Complete orientation and system "walk-through" by phone with your assigned Marketing Manager. Complete a scheduled follow-up appointment within two weeks of the initial system orientation.
- Actively work with your assigned Marketing Manager at least once a month.
- Use the service continuously, logging into your Attorney Homepage at least four days per month, every month, to review cases, and select as many appropriate and desired clients as possible. And for the duration of the Membership Term of the agreement, be sure to send Response Messages offering your services to potential new clients.
- If you do not fulfill the Verification requirements to remain a Verified Member, you will lose your Priority Listing date. When you become re-Verified, you will receive a new Priority Listing date corresponding to the new Verification date.
- Currently Verified Members: Your Verification carries over from your previous term and must be maintained (see How to Remain Verified).
- Non-Verified Members: You have 30 days from your renewal start date to become Verified. If not Verified in that time, you will forfeit your Priority Listing date.