Injury Accident Lawyers
Locate a Local Personal Injury Lawyer
What Are Personal Injury Accidents?
Personal injury accidents occur when a person suffers some type of harm by someone else’s carelessness or disregard. After an accident, the injured party can file a personal injury claim against the responsible party through a civil court proceeding to collect damages for his or her injuries.
Personal injuries can occur from any event, the common types of accidents are:
Automobile Accidents (48 plus articles)
- Notify the Responsible Parties
- Automobile Accident Police Reports
- Negotiate with the Insurance Company
- Uninsured Drivers Involved In an Accident
Construction Accidents (17 plus articles)
- What to Do If You Are Injured in a Construction Accident
- Construction Accidents Involving Bystanders or Non-Employees
- Construction Accidents: Slips and Falls
- Workers' Compensation
Personal Injury (140 plus articles)
- Elements of Most Personal Injury Lawsuits
- What is Your Personal Injury Case Worth?
- Personal Injury Claim Recovery
- Personal Injury Time Limits
Personal Injury Terms and Procedures (60 plus articles)
- Interviewing Your Personal Injury Lawyer
- Limits on Damages for Pain and Suffering
- Personal Injury Deposition Questions
- Proper Court for a Personal Injury Lawsuit
Premises Liability (40 plus articles)
Slip and Fall Accidents (20 plus articles)
- Winning a Slip and Fall Case
- Damages Available in Slip and Fall Cases
- Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
- Defenses Against Liability for Slip and Fall Injuries
- Liability for Falls Due to IMproper Lighting of Stairways
Wrongful Death (10 plus articles)
- Who Can Sue for Wrongful Death?
- What Is Your Wrongful Death Lawsuit Worth?
- Wrongful Death Lawsuits For Unborn Children
- Defenses to Wrongful Death Cases
Should I Hire an Attorney?
Personal injury cases are very complex that generally requires hiring a personal injury attorney to achieve the best results. Personal injury cases often get settled before they go to trial and an experienced personal injury attorney would be able to negotiate the settlement amount that you are entitled to for your injuries.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 08-25-2014 02:27 PM PDT
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page