Slip and Fall Accidents
What is a Slip and Fall Accident?
A slip and fall accident is exactly as it sounds: a slip on something on the ground, causing a fall and an injury. A variety of substances can cause a slip, including oil, food, an uneven surface, a loose rug, etc. The fall doesn't have to be far - even a few feet will suffice. What really determines whether you have a case is the severity of your injuries.
A good place to learn more is with this article: Trip-and-Fall Lawsuits: An Overview.
Where Do Slip and Fall Accidents Occur?
Slip and fall accidents can occur anywhere: at work, a private home, a restaurant, the supermarket, a home improvement store, etc. It is the property owner's responsibility to keep their premises free of conditions that could lead to a slip and fall accident. If the property owner fails to maintain their premises in a safe condition and you are injured, you may have a lawsuit for your slip and fall accident.
Slip and Fall Accident Articles:
For Property Owners::
- Defenses against Liability for Slip and Fall Injuries
- What Should Property Owners do after a Slip and Fall Injury?
- Defective Sidewalk Conditions
- Premises Liability Lawyers
- Damages for Slip and Fall Claims Lawyers
- Trip-and-Fall Lawsuits: Who Can Sue
- What to do Immediately after a Slip and Fall Injury
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 05-17-2011 11:52 AM PDT