Commercial Law and Contract Lawyers
Breach of Contract
- What Is a Contract?
- Who Has the Capacity to Contract?
- What Is a Breach of Contract?
- Statutory Damages for Breach of Contract
- Contract Good Faith and Fair Dealing
- The Time Limit for Filing a Breach of Contract Lawsuit
Business and Commercial Law
- Business Management Structure
- Starting a Business
- Buying or Selling a Business
- Contract Terms and Negotiations
- What Are Business Disputes?
- What is Employment Good Faith and Fair Dealing?
- What is Arbitration or Mediation?
- Arbitration or Mediation Clauses in Employment Contracts
- What is Consumer Credit?
- How Do I Qualify for Credit?
- Credit Reports Explained
- What Can I Do to Improve My Credit Rating?
Contract Drafting and Review
- Negotiating and Drafting Contracts
- What's an Adhesion Contract?
- What is an Invitation to Treat?
- Unconscionable Contracts
- Drafting a Sale of Goods Contract
- Business Contracts
Covenants Not to Compete
- What Is a Covenant not to Compete?
- Covenants not to Compete in Franchise Agreements
- Protecting Trade Secrets with Non-Compete Covenants
- Are Covenants not to Compete Enforceable?
- What Makes a Covenant not to Compete Enforceable?
Employment Contract Law
- Negotiating an Employment Contract
- Items Usually Addressed in an Employment Contract
- Common Clauses in Employment Contracts
Franchises and Franchising
- Types of Franchises
- Franchise Contracts
- The Franchise Agreement
- Liability of Franchises and Their Owners
- What Is a Warranty?
- Implied Warranties
- Implied Warranty of Merchantability with Automobiles
- Implied Warranty in Real Estate
- What are Consumer Warranty Rights?
- Disclaiming Warranties
- General Warranty Deeds in Real Estate
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 08-16-2013 03:56 PM PDT
Did you find this article informative?