Careers at LegalMatch
In 1999, LegalMatch founded the Legal Matching industry by pioneering the concept of online attorney-client matching. Our service enables consumers to find the right attorney simply by participating in a free and anonymous interview. After determining the extent of their needs, LegalMatch provides those clients with the highest level of attorney screening possible. Satisfaction is always guaranteed. For attorneys, we offer the best, most convenient way to find quality clients. LegalMatch allows each lawyer to focus their client-base and find cases that interest them, becoming, in the process, more specialized and skilled attorneys.
We are currently in the midst of an unprecedented growth phase, and right now we have the largest number of legal cases that have ever been presented on our site.
Current Open Positions:
- Inside Sales Representative (Austin, Las Vegas, and Reno)
- Sales Director (Las Vegas)
- Human Resources Coordinator (Reno or South San Francisco)
- Recruiter (Las Vegas or Reno)
- Corporate Sales Trainer (Las Vegas)
- SEO Manager (Las Vegas or Reno)
- Digital Marketing Manager (South San Francisco)
- Lead Java Web Developer (Austin or Las Vegas)
Membership Department PositionsIn our Austin, Las Vegas, and Reno offices, LegalMatch is looking for highly skilled individuals to assist with the lawyer recruitment process. We need effective, talented, business-savvy individuals to set appointments, conduct interviews, and secure attorneys for membership. We are currently interviewing candidates for the following positions:
Inside Sales Representative (Austin, Las Vegas, and Reno)
LegalMatch is looking for experienced, enthusiastic Inside Sales Reps. As a member of our growing team, you will be expected to develop, build and manage your own pipeline, resulting in closed memberships. You are responsible for the entire sales process, from prospecting and appointment setting to demonstrating our service and closing. Can you do it?
- Developing contacts
- Prospecting on the telephone to prospective qualified attorneys
- Demonstrating the product to the attorney decision makers
- Interviewing attorneys for a possible match for LegalMatch membership
- Closing the deal with a signed Membership contract
- Accurately forecasting current and future Membership deals
- Participating in 1:1 and team meetings and training classes
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 Years of experience in a sales oriented environment
- Must possess excellent telephone communication skills, and be self-motivated
- The ability to "solution sell" a product or service
- The ability to identify the decision maker and be comfortable calling and dealing with decision makers
- Possess high energy, maintain a persistent mindset, enthusiasm, and be extremely goal oriented
- Possess a professional business manner
- Ability to organize and prioritize work independently, with minimal supervision.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Basic computer and internet skills; knowledge of Salesforce a plus
- Bachelors degree preferred
LegalMatch offers a dynamic yet casual and fun work environment. We recognize that our employees are the key to our future, so LegalMatch offers a unique environment where your ideas are always appreciated and your contributions make an important difference. Because of this philosophy, we offer competitive compensation packages and benefits for every employee. All of our employees enjoy the ability to make an immediate impact, learn new things and partake in a high-energy, vibrant working environment with extremely accomplished people.
LegalMatch, headquartered in San Francisco, with sales offices in Austin, TX, Reno and Las Vegas is a profitable, privately-held company on the fast track. We are looking for overachievers to be part of the Reno team! Our mission is to provide the best way for people to find an attorney, and the best way for attorneys to focus and grow their practices.
LegalMatch is an Equal Opportunity employer dedicated to providing a safe and progressive workplace.
Salary is base plus commission $30,000-$65,000
If you are interested in helping us with our mission and you feel up to the challenge, please submit your resume with a cover letter to with "Account Manager" as your subject line. LegalMatch will contact qualified candidates to arrange interviews.
LegalMatch, the nation's largest attorney/client matching service, is expanding. Headquartered in San Francisco with sales offices in Austin, TX, Reno and Las Vegas, LegalMatch is a profitable, privately-held company on the fast track, and we are looking for a strong, experienced inside sales leader for our Vegas office. Our mission is to provide the best way for people to find an attorney, and the best way for attorneys to focus and grow their practices. Do you want to be a part of our expansion?
We have a rare opportunity for an experienced individual with a proven track record to establish and lead a team of up to 15 inside sales representatives. The best candidate will have a strong sales management background, understand accountability, be detail oriented with a great deal of energy, have a sense of urgency and a very strong focus on results.IF YOU HAVE:
- Passion for developing a results-driven sales team while having fun
- Positive can do attitude
- The competitive drive to inspire your team to "close" the sale
- The understanding that leading by example is the only way
- The ability to create a positive work environment by addressing staff concerns, providing acknowledgement/recognition, being the LEADER!
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, bonus, commission and benefits The opportunity to work with an organization that truly helps people
- Managing growth, closing deals and directing the day-to-day operations for a rapidly growing out-bound sales team while in a fun and creative environment
- Assisting in the training, development and motivation of your office
- Instrumental in recruitment and dismissal of staff
- Mastering our sales process to be able to successfully train, coach and mentor staff toward the achievement of sales quotas
- Responsible for your team achieving monthly revenue goals
- Ensuring that company policies and procedures are followed
- At least 2 years of management experience in an inside sales environment
- Proven ability in leading, coaching and mentoring employees
- Excellent oral/written and interpersonal communication skills and very good administrative skills - must be proficient in Word and Excel with experience using CRM (Salesforce) preferred
- Strong process/project management skills with the ability to manage and implement strategies rapidly
Insist on quality from our employees. This has allowed us to dominate our industry. With traffic more than 10 times that of any other company in our space, and with our 98% consumer satisfaction rate, no one comes close to our success.
We offer a professional yet relaxed environment.
Human Resources Coordinator (Reno, NV or South San Francisco)
Are you smart, organized, reliable, computer savvy and obsessively detail oriented? Please read this entire post.The Position
LegalMatch is looking for a Human Resources coordinator to join our team. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to expand their Human Resources experience and would like to learn and grow with a successful company. This position is very hands on so you have to be motivated and driven to learn!Company
In 1999, LegalMatch founded the Legal Matching industry by pioneering the concept of online attorney-client matching. For our consumers, our service enables them to find the right attorney through an informative and anonymous process, providing them the highest level of attorney screening possible, where their satisfaction is always guaranteed. For our attorneys, we offer the best, most convenient way to find quality clients.
- Compose and prepare routine documents such as employee verification, offer letters, benefit information, and company policies
- Maintain confidential personnel records and documentation
- Administer employee benefits: Medical, Dental, FSA, and commuter checks
- Responsible for ensuring compliance with State and Federal employment laws
- Monitor performance evaluation system; provide guidance and assistance regarding progressive disciplinary actions
- Assist managers in resolving employee conflicts
- Assist with payroll processing
- Create and post job ads
- Conduct phone screens
- Schedule interviews with hiring managers
- Check references
- Bachelors degree
- 2 years experience in HR
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong Excel skills a plus
- Comfortable with administrative duties
Are you a hiring pro? Is it a piece of cake for you to find talent even in tough markets? Can you consistently achieve high volume staffing goals in multiple markets without losing your mind?
We have an opportunity for a recruiter to staff multiple positions in Austin, TX, Reno and Las Vegas.
If you're creative, enjoy challenges, can distinguish good candidates from the other kind, are organized and a great communicator, we should chat.
We'd like to hear from you if you have experience. . .
- Utilizing various sourcing tools and techniques to identify active and passive job candidates
- Identifying qualified candidates through social media and other professional networks
- Developing and maintaining a network of quality contacts and referrals
- Building candidate pipelines to fill current and anticipated vacancies
- Developing search strategies, target lists, sourcing, networking & recruiting calls to build pipeline of qualified candidates
- Managing recruiting resources, such as job boards and social media
LegalMatch, the nation's largest attorney/client matching service, is expanding. Headquartered in San Francisco with sales offices in Austin, TX, Reno and Las Vegas, LegalMatch is a profitable, privately-held company on the fast track. Our mission is to provide the best way for people to find an attorney, and the best way for attorneys to focus and grow their practices. Do you want to be a part of our expansion?
Corporate Sales Trainer (Las Vegas)
LegalMatch is looking for a Corporate Sales Trainer to join our Las Vegas team. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys training and development of new and existing employees. This position is very hands on so you have to be motivated and driven to learn!Responsibilities
- New Hires
- Existing Membership Recruiting Managers (MRM)
- Ongoing Training
- Update Training Guides as needed
- SME - Subject Matter Expert
- Training evaluation
- Conduct New Hire Training
- Less than 10% travel Trainer responsibility for new hires Ensure the basic skills are mastered prior to new hires moving to production team Monitoring/Chairsiding existing MRMs
- Position is responsible for conducting a significant volume of monitoring and providing feedback to Membership
- Distribute Training Tips based on opportunities uncovered from monitoring
- Create library of calls to be used for training
- Research and gather data to identify, document and train Best Practices
- Function as point between offices regarding training, monitoring feedback and dissemination of information
Ongoing training courses - Develop consistent modules for new hires and for senior folks. What do folks need and when?
Update training guidesSME
- Trainer is expected to be the Subject Matter Expert in everything
- Corporate go-to for info on how reps are using the system
- Utilize feedback form at the end of each class/session
- Conclusion of new hire training
- After each training module
As a LegalMatch employee, your package includes base salary, full training, health and dental benefits. Please include salary history with resume. Application
If you are interested in helping us with our mission and you feel up to the challenge, please email your resume and cover letter with "Corporate Sales Trainer" as your subject line, to leanna.garner@legalMatch.com. LegalMatch will contact qualified candidates to arrange interviews.
Marketing Department Positions
Digital Marketing Manager (South San Francisco, CA)
The LegalMatch Digital Marketing Manager is the primary voice of the company to all audiences, both external and internal.
You are an evangelist for empowering consumers to make thoughtful and reasoned choices about their legal issues. You are passionate about positioning LegalMatch as the go-to source for information about the law as well as the best option to retain an attorney.
You are the consistent point person for all company interactions on social media. You fervently believe in the total integration of content and message.
You will lead a team of dedicated legal marketers in creating, producing and publishing new content.
You will be pivotal in identifying new opportunities, for content, blog commentary and social interactions.
You (and your team) will work closely with the SEO Manager to drive additional site traffic and boost search engine results.
You will effectively engage our all our audiences across multiple devices and platforms by implementing well defined content marketing, social media and SEO strategies in concert.
As the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll understand the hot issues and new developments in the online legal space, and be a key contributor to an associated content expansion roadmap. You'll be working with the SEO Director and the Content Marketing team to optimize existing content as well as assisting in developing and refining new landing page content, link bait initiatives and discovering and nurturing under-served content niches.Core Responsibilities
- Lead the marketing content and team in alignment with both the overall business and marketing strategy and to support specific, integrated initiatives
- Collaborate with the marketing team to ensure online and offline communications are seamless
- Analyze the online conversation to guide engagement strategy and share insights with appropriate teams across the organization
- Compile a weekly metrics report of social media platforms to monitor engagement, growth and trends and share with teams across the business
- Surface and analyze metrics and deliver insightful reports that present content and community performance, social/digital listening insights and trends and optimization recommendations
- Help devise new strategies and tactics in collaboration with senior marketing department members and other marketing team members
- Stay abreast of internet marketing, search engine algorithm updates, and social media trends as well as regularly survey legal industry changes and development
- In conjunction with the SEO team, help implement SEO strategies and best practices for the website and improve natural search results.
- Daily check-ins on important KPIs from various reporting platforms, both internal and external (Hootsuite, Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Majestic, MOZ, etc.)
- Discover new relationship opportunities
- Coordinate with the SEO team to develop and implement link building campaigns
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities
- Direct the content team in advanced keyword research and review
- Stay current with leading edge digital marketing trends - share discoveries and insights with team members
- Manage and refine internal linking strategies.
- At least two years digital marketing experience
- Proven track record in leveraging social media to further business goals
- Strong understanding of Social Media tools and techniques
- BA/BS in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Journalism, or a related field
- A good grasp of website analytics
- Able to work independently but also work well in a team setting, comfortable managing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to turn business requirements into deliverables
- Experience using a CMS system
- Proficient in MS Office - ability to execute Excel Pivot tables to gain a deeper understanding of multiple data sets is a plus
- Good understanding of SEO for lead generation in a defined vertical
- Results-driven, organized, and very self-directed
- Basic HTML skills are an asset.
When applying, in addition to your resume, you must include a cover letter that details your knowledge and experience that is relevant to the job. Also provide links to relevant social profiles. Use "Digital Marketing Manager" as your subject line to . Please include salary requirements. LegalMatch will contact qualified candidates to arrange interviews.
SEO Manager (Las Vegas, Reno, Austin, or South San Francisco)
The SEO Manager is responsible for the day-to-day responsibilities of managing LegalMatch's search engine optimization for multiple web properties that contain hundreds of thousands of content pages. In addition to the key responsibilities bulleted below you're expected to become a LegalMatch "product expert" in our industry.
You'll understand the hot issues and new developments in the online legal space, and help create an associated content expansion roadmap, working with the SEO Director, the Digital Marketing Manager and the Content Marketing team to optimize existing content as well as well as assist in developing landing page content, link bait initiatives and discover and nurture under-served content niches.Core Responsibilities:
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO current strategies, monitor KPIs and goal funnels.
- Ongoing communication with the SEO Director on strategy and project development, timelines, and results.
- Help devise new strategies and tactics in collaboration with the SEO Director and other marketing team members - you'll refine/define requirements, tasks, and resources associated with new SEO strategies.
- Stay abreast of internet marketing, search engine algorithm updates, and social media trends as well as regularly survey legal industry changes and development.
- Daily check-ins on important KPIs from various reporting platforms, both internal and external (Google Analytics, BrightEdge, Majestic, MOZ, etc.).
- Regular monitoring of GWT (Search Console) accounts across multiple properties and views and initiating action for uncovered issues and discover new opportunities.
- Daily interaction with Google Analytics reports in order to develop, recommend and/or enhance SEO strategies and channel performance.
- Utilize the full SEO toolset at your disposal for daily, weekly and monthly administration.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels in order to improve rankings using in-house and third party tracking tools.
- Produce SEO analysis and recommendations pertaining to elements and structure of websites and web pages.
- Routinely checking and maintaining on-page optimization for targeted keywords and page groups.
- Manage and refine internal linking strategies.
- Research link and relationship building opportunities.
- Develop and implement link building campaigns.
- Perform keyword research to optimize existing content and uncover new opportunities.
- Assist the content team with advanced keyword research and review.
- Provide recommendations, execute and manage strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals - general and keyword specific.
- At least two years SEO experience.
- Proven track record in natural search engine marketing.
- Strong understanding of SEO tools and techniques.
- Experience managing SEO for large scale content provider.
- Experienced in using SEO for lead generation in a defined vertical.
- Thorough understanding of website analytics.
- Able to work independently but also work well in a team setting, comfortable managing several tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to turn business requirements into deliverables.
- Proficient in MS Office - ability to execute Excel Pivot tables to gain a deeper understanding of multiple data sets a plus.
- Must have basic HTML skills.
- Experience using a CMS system.
- Results-driven, organized, and very self-directed.
When applying, in addition to your resume, you must include a cover letter that details your knowledge and experience that is relevant to the job. Use "SEO Manager" as your subject line to . Please include salary requirements. LegalMatch will contact qualified candidates to arrange interviews.
Lead Java Web Developer (Austin or Las Vegas)SUMMARY:
We are looking for a senior java web application developer to take a lead role in the continuing development and maintenance of our applications. Company
In 1999, LegalMatch founded the Legal Matching industry by pioneering the concept of online attorney-client matching. For our consumers, our service enables them to find the right attorney through an informative and anonymous process, providing them the highest level of attorney screening possible, where their satisfaction is always guaranteed. For our attorneys, we offer the best, most convenient way to find quality clients.Necessary technical skills:
- Programming new features
- Collaborate with managers to help flesh out requirements from the technical side
- Taking the lead role in maintaining the quality of the code base
- Collaborate with other team members to plan out work on projects
- Work well in a communicative and collaborative team environment
- Learn quickly and be willing to adapt when priorities or requirements change
- Maintain, enhance, and encourage use of tools such as JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins and Gatling
- Positive, capable and adaptive attitude
- Core Java: 5+ years of experience
- Web applications: 5+ years of experience
- SQL: 5+ years
- Hibernate experience
- JSON, XML, and web services experience
- Modern CSS, HTML, and jQuery (or similar) scripting experience
- Apache Struts
- JSP, Velocity, or equivalent template experience
DOE. As a LegalMatch employee your package includes base salary, full training, health and dental benefits. Please include salary history with resume. Resumes without salary information will not be considered.Application
If you are interested in helping us with our mission and you feel up to the challenge, please email your resume and cover letter with "Lead Java Web Developer" as your subject line, to . LegalMatch will contact qualified candidates to arrange interviews.