General Real Estate Law
Dangerous Property or Buildings
- What is Considered a Dangerous Proprty or Building?
- Do I Have to Disclose the My Property is Dangerous to a Buyer?
- What's an Attractive Nuisance?
- Limitations on Recovery for Slip and Fall or Premises Liability Injuries
Eminent Domain / Condemnation
- What is Eminent Domain?
- Why Does the Government Have the Power of Eminent Domain?
- Are Tenants Entitled to Compensation if their Leased Property is Taken?
- Resolution of Necessity
- Different Types of Real Estate and Property Exchanges
- Like-Kind Exchange
- Deferred Like-Kind Exchanges
- 1031 Exchanges
- Boot and Qualified Intermediaries
Real Estate and Property Law
- Buying or Selling Property
- Real Estate Brokers
- Home Mortgage Disclosure Act
- Buyer's Duties
- Duties of the Landlord and Tenant in Residential Property
- Implied Warranty of Habitability
Title and Boundary Disputes
- Finding Property Boundary Lines
- What's a Markletable Title?
- What Does "Color of Title" Mean?
- Title Insurance
- Title Seaching
- Terminating an Easement
Zoning, Planning, and Land Use
- Things You Should Know About Zoning, Planning, and Land Use
- What Is the Difference Between Zoning and Planning?
- Types of Zoning
- Conditional Use Permits
- Challenging A Zoning Ordinance
- How To File For A Variance
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 10-26-2012 01:50 PM PDT