The LegalMatch Attorney Case Study Program offers an opportunity for outstanding LegalMatch Member Attorneys to highlight their practice and accomplishments while speaking about their experiences with the LegalMatch program. LegalMatch enables Member Attorneys to develop and focus their practices while increasing revenue and saving time. Here are some of their experiences:
- Alan R. — Overland Park, KS, Family Law
- Bobby W. — West Virginia, PI, Employment Law
- Kelly M. — Salt Lake City, Personal Injury
- Larry G. — Woodland Hills, Ca, Employment Law
- Mazyar H. — Chicago, Construction Law
Focus Your Practice
- David L. — Chicago, Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Jack C. — St. Louis, CA, PI, Employment Law
- Jerome S. — Dallas, Family Law
- Joel A. — Philadelphia, PI, Commercial Law
- John K. — Alameda, CA, Family Law
- Ken W. — New York City, Civil Litigation
- Richard H. — San Francisco, Employment Law
- Alan G. — New York City, Bankruptcy, Real Estate
- John A. — San Francisco, PI, Wills, Trusts, Estates
- Jonathan R. — Boston, Business & Real Estate Law
- Matt K. — Pittsburgh, PI, Medical Malpractice
- Michael F. — San Francisco, CA, Probate Law
- Richard K. — San Francisco, Immigration
- Tina D. — Bridgeport, CT, Criminal Law
To view an Attorney's Video Case Study:
Click on an icon as it appears next to the attorney name. You must have the appropriate media player installed on your computer to view videos.
Windows Media format
Download Windows Media Player from Microsoft.
Download Quicktime Player from Apple.
- Learn more about the Attorney Case Study Program
- Watch Member Attorneys talking about their LegalMatch membership experience.
* Because LegalMatch values the privacy and time of our Member Attorneys, the full names of Case Study program participants are not disclosed. Please do not contact any of the attorneys in the LegalMatch Case Study program.