Entertainment and Media Lawyers
Communications and Media
- Who Regulates the Communications and Media Industry?
- What Is the Freedom of Information Act?
- What Type of Information Is Available Upon a FOIA Request?
- What is Entertainment Law?
- Protection of Intellectual Property
- What Is a Copyright?
- What Is a Trademark?
- Statute of Limitations for Claims by State
- What Is Gaming Law?
- What are Card Clubs?
- What Is Considered Social Gambling?
- Gaming and Gambling Regulation
- Internet/Online Gambling
- What Is Sports Law?
- What Does a Lawyer Have to Offer an Athlete?
- Can a Minor Enter into a Sports Contract?
- Why is the Professional and Amature Sports Act of 1992 Important?
- Are Public Schools Liable for Athletic Injuries?
Television and Radio Broadcasting
- Regulating Television and Radio Broadcasting
- What Does the FCC Consider as Obscene?
- What is Cable Piracy?
- Is there Such a Thing as Radio Piracy?
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 11-19-2009 01:46 PM PST
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page