Cerebral Palsy Lawyers
What is Cerebral Palsy?
Cerebral palsy is a term used to describe a group of chronic conditions affecting body movements and muscle control. Common symptoms include:
- Muscles that are stiff and permanently contracted
- Muscle tightness and spasms
- Involuntary or uncontrolled movements of the body and face
- Affected balance and depth perception
- Abnormal sensation
- Poor coordination and difficulty with quick or precise movements
- Impairment of sight, hearing or speech
- Unsteadiness in walking, general disturbance in mobility
What Causes Cerebral Palsy?
There is no specific cause of cerebral palsy, but it can result from brain damage incurred before, during or after birth. If your child has been born with cerebral palsy, it could be a result of medical negligence.
Do I Need a Lawyer to Sue for Medical Malpractice?
If your child was born with cerebral palsy, you should speak to an experienced medical malpractice attorney to learn more about your rights and options. A medical malpractice lawyer can help determine whether your child's cerebral palsy was caused by medical negligence and can help you recover damages.
Consult a Lawyer - Present Your Case Now!
Last Modified: 03-18-2014 02:31 PM PDT
Did you find this article informative?
Link to this page